NanoWorld Services is registered in Germany as
NanoWorld Services GmbH
91058 Erlangen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 9131 761 204
Fax: +49 (0) 9131 761 202
Place of business: 91058 Erlangen
Trade register No.: HRB 9334 (Register court: Fürth)
Chief Executive Officer: Jörg Diebel
Authorised Officer: Thomas Sulzbach
VAT ID number (§ 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz): DE 813 279 733
Responsible for the content (§ 6 MDStV): Jörg Diebel
Copyright © NanoWorld Services GmbH, unless otherwise noted
This website uses Google Analytics Tools.
German customers please refer to the following Google Analytics statement in accordance with the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz.
NanoWorld Services Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data we may collect, how we use and safeguard that data and with whom we may share it.
We will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through our web page, unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. In addition, to support our customer relationship:
- we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about an offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to our affiliates.
We will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on our information technology systems.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our web page, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the web page from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our web page and improve their performance or content.
Links to Other Web Pages
Our web page contains links to other web pages. NanoWorld Services is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web pages.
Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date on which you first use this site. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions posted on this web page in order to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this web page after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- You may not use this web page or the contents thereof in any way infringing our rights or the rights of third parties.
- Information on this web page is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties or representations, including but not limited, to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement.
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the information supplied on this web page. Information on this site may be inaccurate or incomplete. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage arising from the use of this web page or the use of information from this web page or the interpretation of such information.
- Referencing or linking to other web side does not indicate any accord or consent with the content or the owner of such referenced or linked web page.
- Any information available at this web page may only be used for personal use and may not be copied or used in publications including web side and may not be used to generate any derivative work. Individual pages on this web page or information including data and program files may contain additional limitations.
- Any comments sent to us by users of this web page, including feedback data, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free, but not obligated, to use, disclose and reproduce such comments and data, and to generate derivative works using such comments and data.
If any of these terms and conditions should be illegal or invalid in any jurisdiction in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which these terms and conditions are illegal or invalid, these illegal, invalid terms and conditions shall be deleted and shall be replaced by terms and conditions which reflect the legal situation in this jurisdiction and also reflect the intention of these terms and conditions to largest possible extent allowed in such jurisdiction.