NanoWorld Services is registered in Germany as
NanoWorld Services GmbH
91058 Erlangen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 9131 761 204
Fax: +49 (0) 9131 761 202
Place of business: 91058 Erlangen
Trade register No.: HRB 9334 (Register court: Fürth)
Chief Executive Officer: Jörg Diebel
Authorised Officer: Thomas Sulzbach
VAT ID number (§ 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz): DE 813 279 733
Responsible for the content (§ 6 MDStV): Jörg Diebel
Copyright © NanoWorld Services GmbH, unless otherwise noted
Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date on which you first use this site. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions posted on this web page in order to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this web page after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- You may not use this web page or the contents thereof in any way infringing our rights or the rights of third parties.
- Information on this web page is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties or representations, including but not limited, to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement.
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the information supplied on this web page. Information on this site may be inaccurate or incomplete. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage arising from the use of this web page or the use of information from this web page or the interpretation of such information.
- Referencing or linking to other web side does not indicate any accord or consent with the content or the owner of such referenced or linked web page.
- Any information available at this web page may only be used for personal use and may not be copied or used in publications including web side and may not be used to generate any derivative work. Individual pages on this web page or information including data and program files may contain additional limitations.
- Any comments sent to us by users of this web page, including feedback data, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free, but not obligated, to use, disclose and reproduce such comments and data, and to generate derivative works using such comments and data.
If any of these terms and conditions should be illegal or invalid in any jurisdiction in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which these terms and conditions are illegal or invalid, these illegal, invalid terms and conditions shall be deleted and shall be replaced by terms and conditions which reflect the legal situation in this jurisdiction and also reflect the intention of these terms and conditions to largest possible extent allowed in such jurisdiction.